Tuesday, October 28, 2008

you are but an illusion

hello! third week of school already can you believe it? before you know it, it's the christmas holidays, then the new year 2009, which will be the most awesome year, 9 being my favourite number, and the year which i'm going to turn bittersweet eighteen! yeah baby! which reminds me. less than three months to my birthday! wooo!

so anyways, it has been a long weekend, with monday being Deepavali.

trivia : yaoguang, joey & gang has a 'special' nick-name for me. very original i might say.
"Indian"
why? 'cos of my dressing, that's why!
yeah, indian prints, tribal, floral the whole deal.
but i like it eh, it always been my "style", but yg insisted that i look way better in "normal clothes" c'mon man, define normal!!! and i realised majority of the people i meet like to comment about my dressing and start giving me names thereafter. names like :
Pinky- since young til' now, obviously because of my daily pink outfits
Leopard- 'cos of leopard print clothes i posess
Indian,
Zong guo mei
Cosplayer (?!?!?!?!?!??!?!)
but mostly, okay, ALL of the people who actually commented about my dressing are guys. yeah. and it's not good for guys to comment about a girl's dressing when they are bad comments!
man, is it because i'm fat that's why i don't look good in anything?! damn!


hahahha, no la not angry or anything, the picture above was supposed to be a part of my com skills project but didn't get to use it so i upload it here, don't want a cute picture go to waste!

china girl-ish meh? indian-ish meh?
on saturday, my mom invited a whole gang of senior citizens to my house for a Karaoke session

a bunch of aunties and uncles singing to high-pitched hokkien songs? : not exactly how i want to spend my weekend.

so instead i had a karaoke session of my own. with leen, ahcai, ahde and ahboy at partyone @ somerset. except i didn't sing, but assisted in finishing all the snacks. woooo






OH and guess what i had for lunch on that day! my sister(s)!

siew mai wahahha all mine... all mine!!



and on sunday, instead of shopping with zoe and gladys, which i don't know for what reason got cancelled, i went to have teppan dinner with yaoguang, jingyi, luci, ken, ahsiao and one guy. after dinner they accompanied me to get my landyard. unfortunately the red one's out of stock. sad laaaaaaaa...

and we caught a close-to-midnight movie at 11.55! a so-called countdown to deepavali!
and my very first M18 show baby!
Tropic Thunder!
Ben Stiller portrayal of "Simple JACK" rules man
initially i was afraid i couldn't get in, cos yeah im only 18 in three months time, but the rest of them didn't seem a least bit worried at all, because they claim that i look like i'm 20, so pulling off the age of 18 is nothing. cao lao bin :(


Today's lessons end at 1, and the rest of the gang has things up, so i went to amk to look for kitty-mouse for lorraine, but unfortunately they ran out of stock, so i went home to rest awhile and went to tampines to look for mer (fucker you read my blog never tag one, da pai ani kuan eh) and lorraine. i met up with mer first, and she brought me to TP, and i asked her to bring me to nice places, so she brought me to the library, 9th floor toiltet. wth man! but she's right, the view there's pretty awesome. then we went two floors down and look for lorraine, and mer went to look for her friend and i had dinner with lorraine. caught up with her and stuff. go out more often k busy girls!


oh and i would like all of you to sign up for this petition. yesterday i was talking to pretty online and she urged me to sign up. it's about the cause for poly students paying the same busfares as JC students instead of the adult fare we are paying now. fight for our rights poly students!

http://www.petitiononline.com/polybus/petition.html

yeah!

No comments: