Saturday, October 25, 2008

love at first sight(s)

2 weeks of sem 2 baby! i hope it continues to go on smoothly for the next few weeks to come, and hope i'm focused ready for what's in stored for me. hooboy.

i've to say that going to school's not a dread if you have wonderful friends to accompany you and not leave you alone. thanks guys :) i appreciate that they cared and despite the past, they still gave me a chance.

oh yeah glad, where's the picture of me and my plate of my licked-clean chicken rice??? HAHA



introducing- gadgets for school



pink creative mp3 player- see that thing in the middle of the usb-thingy? that's the handphone sticker-stucked-inside i was talking about





refurbished the exterior of my phone. finally found the motivation to do so


miniature pencil case for not so miniature people


my favourtie. it's not a mouse, it's not a cat; it's a cat-mouse hahahahahah


oh, and on last friday, the usual gang headed to GILA BOY'S HOUSE WOOOOO for an official HARI RAYA VISIT!


people who attended : zoe, gladys, wenjie, nysa, weide and nicholas


initially i wasn't going because they intended to catch a movie before going to his house, but fussy me, has no mood for a movie, told em i wasnt going. then they decided they didn't want to watch a movie after all and insisted that i go with them to razali's house at boonlay.


thanks guys, and i'm so glad i went la. first time visiting a malay family's household during their festive season.


not forgetting the oh-so-yummier-than-your-mom's-cooking-food prepared by razali's mom!





hahahha i'm the first to feast woooooo



watched ironman



sweeeeeeeeeeeeet


the gila boy himself

spastic right... you scared right...



here you see me seated in front of the hari raya goodies

block me tart, block me!

and we got to view his childhood pictures! hahahaha

unfortunately we couldn't bring back the photos to scan and share with you guys :(








gilaboy had a miniature slide too.

them asking me to join them in taking a picture





LOL @ this man. that idiot actually captured a shot of my reactions after receiving green packet from his mom $_$


still so happy


happy money faces!

thanks alot jali/razali/gilaboy!

a long weekend's coming up, deepavali's on monday.

sat- ktv, dinner with leen, cai and others

sun- shopping with zoe and gladys (not confirmed)

mon- deepavali celebration, teppan with yg and others

:)

enjoy your long weekend people!

to people @ NYP : if your reading this and you know me, please tag. especially *YOU* LOL

No comments: