Friday, October 31, 2008

confidence level = null

sweeeet. weekends are here again baby. and it's the end of third week of semester 2. which means common test week is nearing... and then the two weeks break..! have to buck up! stay focused! <--- hard to see these words formed up in a sentence nicely by me eh

lately my confidence level lowered from low to non-existant. sighs.

but thankfully i've got a new found love to rid the rainy days

and it's only a dollar! muachee @ southcanteen!
but i learnt that muachee is fattening. which causes me to be fatter, which then adds on to the low confidence level. contradictory. hah

take a look at pretty scenery of NYP. love the little cute round trees. reminds me of supermario. haha so cute

but what more could cheer up an ugly fat girl?
great crazy friends















okay maybe make that just one crazy friend

just like the good old times, doing projects @ ELP






gladys with muachee




love you guys , but please know how to spell my name :(
pretty's face own i tell you
check out my dopey face. promoting "365 steps to self-confidence"

jiayou girls! we can do a suisui project! huat ar!
after school, went to far east to get my baby's coulour touched-up. could only collect it a week later :(

then i walked over to wisma to meet Racher, yg and jy to dine at DING TAI FUNG. my first time. food's good, 'cept for the siew mai. a bit disappointing..





pretty siew mai
but school one still nicer


xiaolong bao!
when racher popped one into her mouth and the soup oozed out, she giggled like nobody's business. damn funny la



niceeeeeeeeeeee!
and after dinner, they intended to watch "Coffin", but me being a humjikia, backed out and literally ran away from them before they psycho me to watch with them like the weeks before. siao ah, i run out of the theather watching 4bia u ask me watch this coffin -_- sorry ar people!

take a look at these cuties:


not only are they cute...


they are useful too...
they are TUMBDRIVES baby, TUMBDRIVES!


HAHAHHAHAHAHA
what better way to say "Merry Christmas" by inserting Santa's head in your laptop?
interested in having these babies? buy me a box of mua chee from south canteen and we can negotiate
:)
oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
"eh siufang, best thing for you on halloween is you don't have to waste time and money for a costume"

No comments: