Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Love is irrational




Greetings all. This will be a post with scarcity of pictures ( wonder If that’s a good or bad thing). The main reason of why I’m blogging now is not that I’ve got anything stupid/interesting ( your point of view) to share, but to prove that I’m still alive. Last few days, if I say so myself, I am no different to that of a patient suffering from coma, bed ridden for more than five days, no, not because i'm sick or had committed suicide or anything(sorry to disappoint), instead i cooped myself into my room to read books, cutting contact with the outside world, just for reading books. yes you've seen it right, reading books. Twilight and New Moon to be exact. speaking of which, any of you people own the third sequel to Twilight, 'Eclipse'? i went all over orchard to the mega bookstores to look for it, unfortunately they've been sold out. i got a little desperate, and good ol' yd sent me the 'e-book' version, and being oh-so desperate, i'm already half way done reading, but still, anyone able to lend/loan me?



and yes, i think that the life i'm leading now is kind of unhealthy, being obsessed to fictional characters of fictional stories. yes, obsessed is the word. i've watched Twilight 4 times, and i think i would want to watch it again, which reminds me, last night, out of boredom / unhealthy obsessiveness, i wiki-ed the actor of 'Jasper Hale' to find out that he's born in Singapore! omfg. anyways, i spent almost a day to complete the book, which just proves how gripped i am towards the story. after reading and watching several times, i'd have a whole new and different perspective of couples, all other couples would just look plain and unromantic to me. which just goes back to why i'm leading an unhealthy lifestyle. sigh. first term break was the start of me being obsessed in some 2-dimensional stupid game (Maple Story) and the second term break got me hooked on story books. well on second thought, it doesn't look half as bad, obsessed over books should be a good thing. or not.



so i had my fourth screening of Twilight yesterday, having the pleasure to watch with classmate cum pretty lady Nysa! we swooned like regular teenage girls whenever there's a love scene of Edward and Bella. ahhh. and after that, we went to get our nails done. was not quite keen at first, but when i went in, and thought that since the new year's just round the corner, i figured why not, and it's been a long time since i had girl time.



but yes, a day with Siu Fang just can't get boring and dull. when we're done, and wanted to pay, absent minded, as always, i realised i did not have enough cash with me and i did not bring my atm card, plus nysa didn't have money too, so the only way i thought was to hold my laptop hostage with the manicurists and went back home to get my wallet and went back to amk hub.

i guess you guys wouldn't be surprised upon reading this, 'cos it's just me to be absent-minded. yes. time to add on to my new-years resolution



the colour i chose, pretty!

and very conveniently matches my laptop





evidence of leading an unhealthy/obsessed lifestyle.

i got real elated when the Outkast shirt, Outkast and Killers poster i bought online about two weeks back, arrived yesterday.

what would an unhealthy/obsessed teenage girl react after pasting the posters on the wall?

.

.

.







pucker up, Flowers!

No comments: