Tuesday, April 8, 2008

sucking too hard on my lollypop



hello people who actually bothers to check my blog to see if i have updated. thanks for supporting this trashsite! woo. okay so yea baby, back from Japan. i've bad news: can't post about the japan trip now as my com sort of broke down on me so i've to use my vaio and the japan pics are not here so, other days! but i promise it'll be as soon as possible :) okay so now's like 5.54 and a few more hours to orientation. gonna see many people later, can't wait. evonne, guan, gx, ezra, weijian and some other people that i've forgotten.
5/4

outing with my awesome babe. simply love going out with her la. went to vivocity, bought a skirt. which i geikiang bought a very very very big size because i thought i was too fat for other sizes. we went to the roof garden and slack. real hard. haha. and somehow we got ourselves to ang mo kio *wonders why* hahahahha no la, because i went to see if my cheque is ready. so actually i have many other pictures to post, but most of em kinda (M18) ah, so not gonna post em up (yet) hahaha.. and hey babe! i miss you! rmb our sunday sentosa date k! or meetup as soon as possible.



6/4
afternoon, went to meet connie! wanted to change my skirt so we went around orchard, but both topshops at wisma and shaw don't have the size i want. fatgirls just don't get it good huh.
awhile later i went back, to change to sandals and take my camera back from my brother and went to meet javin, and then the rest at vivo to go to sentosa. on the way as i walk to the busstop to meet twin, i saw this:
GOODBYE WESTLAKE AVENUE so now i'm ave-less? -_-
went to vivo, waited for reen to end her work. we went to carl's jr to find chik and the rest and they had a hard time finishing their large meals, all machiam dying sia. lololol. awhile later, josh came, three of us were hungry and ordered food. soon after reen came and join us then went to sentosa. by then was already at night.
went to Cafe Del' Mar(pub) and slacked. played some games. *secret number* hahahaha. funnnny oh and all of us had a hard time trying to reset my hp's cam to 5-megapixel mode. oh and while we were taking pics infront of the merlion, my camera somehow brokedown, the flash couldn't work. if you have read my previous entries, you should have known that i'm very prone to broking digi cams. LIFE SUCKS, AS ALWAYS.

testing my hp's 5-m mode




this is when my flash is still working :(

7/4
went out with moo, chik, ahdeik, silentboy, yd and jon.
ahdeik for 3 years and counting. he like don't wanna take pic ah see his face

I LOVE YOU
love this pic. oh see the colourful thingy me and mer's holding? anybody can tell me the name of the object? mer bought for me. so that i can see rainbows everyday? *aww* LOL

this picture is ages ago, look like some homeless freak/drunkard/body-for-sale HAHAHHAHA

more pics to come.

No comments: