Sunday, March 30, 2008

stupid

konichiwaaa*turns on act cute slang* im using the damn lobby computer right now and i have to pay bloody 100 yen for 10 minutes and nobody is online in freaking msn right now and some feaking person refuses to reply my sms that night perhaps revenge for me not replying, but yeah know how it feels now. okay so basically its freakass cold here a whopping 5 degrees and lower and the stupid person who arranged our tour told us that it was "air-con temperature" and i just brought a tee-shirt and a jacket, so basically now im monstrously sick with a ghastly cold and have natural baboon-butt like cheeks. and nobody is even smsing, so i kinda regret bringing my handphone along, hoping people will sms but got disappointed in the end, oh well, fuck everything, thought having a holiday would be great to keep my mind off things, but, haha, seems like nothing goes the way i want it to be. lorraine, i miss you too! i read your blog and i have million of things to ask you. ppl, tag my bloody board. ok my ten-minutes is running up, gonna rot and watch japanese power rangers. byeeeee

No comments: