Friday, February 15, 2008

love is in the air.. no wonder it's polluted

belated valentine's people, had your day well spent? with that special someone? lucky you. was trying to sleep but couldn't, so came to blog.

on wed, went out with my love to vivo! and right now as i type, i only have like 38 hrs left before she flies to New Zealand. i seriously don't know what i'll do without her la. she bought clothes and stuff for NZ and the farewell party at her house later on. we're going to catch a movie at vivo at 12 plus then most probably walking around and back to my house to take some stuff and make way to her party before five.


my hair covers half of my face, therefore i am emo.

so all the talk about valentine's day and dates. what the hell, several people asked me "eh never go out with your boyfriend/date meh?" HELLO thanks so much for making me feel much better by reminding me that i'm dateless and have a deranged confused mind at a very wrong time. all my close friends have dates, and i do mean ALL. i was desperate, so i decided to date someone out for dinner. that someone who loves me the most, who always has to tolerate my tempers and attitude, the someone who will give me what i want. and that person is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


wa eh lao bu!

yeah guessed correctly? hah, went to orchard to shop! $_$ yeah love to shop whenever i'm feeling damn sad or heartbroken, but i think my mom would be the heartbroken one now because i spent about $500 that day. oops.

the scene was super depressing la, we were surrounded by couples, and i do mean that ever single table is occupied by couples, and i think we were the only customers that are from the same family. man, talk about pathetic. turn right, see flowers, turn left see coach paper bag. oh yeah and that day when carol accompanied me to gucci, saw this guy buying a wallet for the girlfriend, probably for valentine's we were so jealous la, okay maybe only me. the only person that's gonna buy me a gucci wallet is my mom, because she already did and she promised never to buy one again. lol. promises are meant to be broken right? :x

i was in a very bad mood and i showed almost everyone attitude on that day. especially my mother. i walked very fast and ahead of her before we find a place for dinner. then i started scolding her and stuff. but when we were seated at coffee club i apologised to her for having a foul attitude due to my bad mood but of course, she had forgiven me.

and when i got back home, i wished my brother's girlfriend a happy valentine's day through msn. they are both(my bro and her) currently having a holiday at london, after their exams at the universities at bristol and toronto. turns out the person replying me was my super sarcastic brother .


لعنَةُ عليْك! تَعبير عَن الغَضَب says:
happy valentine's day!

[dawn] says:
happy v day to you too, from the most good looking guy you know

للعنَةُ عليْك! تَعبير عَن الغَضَب says:
what? i didn't know daddy's in overseas

[dawn] says:
wah, okay i'll let him know, then your allowance surely increase

للعنَةُ عليْك! تَعبير عَن الغَضَب says:
haha

[dawn] says:
so how's everything, and who's keeping my ang paos?

للعنَةُ عليْك! تَعبير عَن الغَضَب says:
ang paos? what ang paos?

للعنَةُ عليْك! تَعبير عَن الغَضَب says:
no la daddy keeping for you i think

للعنَةُ عليْك! تَعبير عَن الغَضَب says:
oh and i'm dateless for v day!!

[dawn] says:
shocking.

[dawn] says:
go out with mummy la

للعنَةُ عليْك! تَعبير عَن الغَضَب says:
yeah that's what i did

[dawn] says:
oh, so did she buy you flowers?

[dawn] says:
heheh

stupid freaking sibling. it's things like this when you wish that your the only child. hah, kidding.

i hate my life. especially right now, everything's leaving me, all at the same time. all my closed ones are flying overseas, friends have boyfriends or busy with work or stuff, that they just don't even bother about you, yes they did say that they care for you and stuff, but... aiya, never mind.

so yes before valentine's i was very emotional.. i found out that he's like flirting with this girl.. that's supposedly his cousin's friend.. during my outing with carol on wednesday i couldn't help but to think what he will do on valentine's, whether he would be out with that girl or whatever. then i thought of how we celebrated last year, which coincidentally was also at vivocity.. i know i shouldn't be reminding myself of the past but i couldn't stop myself. i also wondered what i should do if he were to ask me out, which i thought was super unlikely.

but he did. with an sms "you free on valentine day?". i was shocked but undeniably happy to receive his sms then. but we had a tiff regarding how insincere he was of asking me out,then i rejected.. but he tried to say that he's serious and whatever shit, and was "angry" that i decided not to go, go die la fucker for what you angry? why forever you angry then i cannot angry ah? cbbbbbbb. then, i was about to agree to go out with him, until i got home and viewed his profile, ( i got my ways to have access) and found out he fucking asked that girl out. but not on valentines. and with a guy that likes that girl. he claims that he was "just helping his 'brother' " lj la, help to flirt? hah, then i told him i will not trust him anymore, then he explained himself but added "i don't need you trust :)" then for what fuck you explain yourself? such delicious irony.. anyways it was great that i found out so i wouldn't have any regrets that i didn't went out with him or whatever. because i was so confused earlier on whether to go out with him, because one side of me says it's soooooooooo wrong to go, but the other's just willing to be heartbrokened so as to go out with him. but then again, after all these, i realised how much he's changed, and how insincere he was about the whole thing, he did not even try persuading me to go out, and he did not message me at all for the whole day. talk about insincerity. so this will probably change my mind about missing him, but i know i still will, but perhaps and hopefully lesser, much lesser. oh did i mention that 13/2 was officially the one month of us not seeing eachother? yup.

okay i'm really superly-duperly pissed right now, after reminding myself that im a "booty-call" as phrased by carol, to that son of a bitch. i ain't somebody who will just go back to you whenever you want.

so i'll just find other stuff to do now. since carol's leaving i guess my life will be more and more boring.

and to top this wonderful life, i crushed my toe, no joke. due to faulty speakers in my brother's room, when i was using his computer to play maple. i pulled the cpu to check the back of it to see if the wires from the speakers are correctly connected, then it just dropped onto my damn toe, now it has a big black bloodclot inside, so cool.

oh well.

No comments: