Friday, February 8, 2008

chu yi

pardon my screwed expression ah, taken by my nephew
okay, so yesterday was the first day of the chinese new year.. collected red packets and ate delicious and fattening food prepared by juliet and my mom. many relatives came. managed to talk to a couple of nephews and ask them about polys.

then these three babes came and surprised me at my back gate... simply love them la. too bad liyan couldn't make it though..

look as my lovely connie and drey make themselves at home on my comfy bed.

BEST FUCKING FRIEND





a series of un-aware shots of mer and i:

caution: fugly faces up ahead



lol connie

wtf man? i look like i got heart attack.. and mer.. seems so wrong.. so wrong..

LOL. this picture mer asked me to pose like how she did but somehow i can't control my laughter thus my "arhm chio" expression

and here's a series of merlamesa's beautiful face in fugly sexy poses. i'm going to post all of em up as sadly, her pictures might be hard to be seen in this blog nowadays.. as she have no time for poor old fang because she has someone more important than this crazy fuck. *bawls*

dramama man, but that is why i fucking love you


saw this bus which reminded me of someone's newly bought shoe.......

and one fucking thing make me fucking pissed today: i walked one of my younger relative home today at around 11 plus, as he lives very nearby, and i went to 7-11 at the petrol station to buy some stuff, and when i was on my way back, this fucking person in a red sports car unwinded his fucking window and "chut chut" me and say "hey baby!" WTF?! cheebye la think i'm a mother fucking whore? knn never see girls walking alone in the middle of the night before ah? nb... and what's worse? there's this fucking bangla on a bicycle who rode past me and said "hi". first time a bangla spoke to me so i was lost in knowing what i should do. so i simply stopped walking.. and guess what? that fucker U-TURNED and rode past me again.. but this time to the other direction.. so i quickly ran home.. and i turned back he was riding towards me again.. but heng by that time i already near my house...what the fuck, as if my life isn't already sucky...

SCREW ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKING PERVS.


No comments: