Thursday, April 23, 2009

so naive

i just realised i've got soooooooo many photos to share with the lovely people who are my readers/friends/haters-who-come-to-my-blog-to-check-if-my-life-is-bad-then-they-are-contented
*aww* so wait for more posts!


and jali, nah!





i miss you lah twin




anyways i was supposed to pack my room just now... spent barely twenty minutes and got lazy and here i am blogging... gonna continue later... hopefully


i know i've got balance photos of melbourne to be shared but that'll be in the future posts, for now it's photos of DUNEDIN, New Zealand!


Days - 14 april to 19 april @ Dunedin
Purpose - to find my beloved Carol (11 years of wonderful friendship, eversince we shared similar red hello kitty wallets in primary one and travelled in the same mini school bus) who is currently studying at Otago Universitiy at Dunedin, and it was her Easter holidays and we both thought it would be swell if i went over to find her, so i did!
and boy did we have fun, along with her friend Joel who i made good friends with haaha.


and carol and I broke our digicams! apparently we were both ignorant about sand and how harmful they are to lenses... her camera could not be switched off and mine couldn't turn on... great. but i always wanted to get a new digicam 'cos my lumix's flash didn't work for a year and i was deprived of night shots but not anymore! i got myself a pink canon ixus at New Zealand.
and the other stuff we did:
-ice skating
-cockle picking
-tomyam cooking
-eating
-shopping
-star gazing
-cam whoring
-girly laughing
and more :)


so here i leave you a pile of photos, enjoy!

































































that's my face's reaction to the smell of alcohol







Lims








I miss you carol =(




*I don't wanna go!!!*




ending this post with this photo, supposed to be my school diary four years ago

fucking hysterical.

No comments: