Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Howdy

i'm back...
overall the trip's awesome
V FEST is the BEST
but just when i thought to myself : "man this trip can't be so perfect one lor"
and i just told mer in an email (we emailed eachother) that after V FEST i actually felt real happy like really happy for the 1st time
then next day WALLET GONE
HAHAHA SUAY MAN.
my gucci baby.... gek xim
haiz =(
gonna make IC tmr
gonna blog soon
will my luck turn if i'm not so negative?
people around me say the bad luck that surrounds me could be because i'm very negative so i attract all negative forces
hmmm. well teach me to be positive then.
and thanks ANDREA for everything, DOREEN for spending an hour to have dinner with me twice, last and most of all YASHI for taking care of me and being there last night telling me all those things when i was going through a "phase"
oh well me is a drama queen



No comments: