Saturday, April 11, 2009

down under (I)


Gonna split the posts on my Melbourne trip to maybe two or three parts so here's the first! or is it the second 'cos i already posted one about V Festival. aiya who cares.


one thing i enjoy about overseas trip is the plane ride. you get to see the stars right beside you... and the clouds below you... :)

and this time i'm travelling alone so it's even more exciting! Dad thought it'll be better if i experienced my first time travelling alone even better if i sat business class so he got me a ticket. i felt like a lucky bitch after all the unlucky mishaps.

yashi picked me from the airport and to her apartment and she kindly sacrificed me her bed.. aww =)





Everything's different at Melbourne

the food looks cuter, taste nicer and comes in bigger portions (hooray)


the design of buildings are beautiful






the weather's nice


convenient transportation


pinkier skies =)



i find this photo semi bimbotic hahaha
so NOT me lor... (yea right)

yashi planned sui sui for me on the first night i arrived! the both of us were supposingly gonna have dinner at this italian restaurant and we'll share a plate of pasta and a pizza and all and i least suspected that Doreen and Andrea will appear and surprise me with their lovely presence! when i entered the restaurant and saw em i was like "eh... hi" and appeared expressionless 'cos i didn't know what was happening until after quite a long pause i figured out that they were here to surprise me ahahhahaha was superbly happy =) it's been ages since i last saw em laaaaaaa!



incase anyone's confused, yashi- my niece of the same age (i tend to say she's my cousin 'cos niece sounds a bit weird ah, and my closest relative)

andrea and doreen - secondary mates who i've shared good times with. good times =)







had been eating icecream everynight ever since!





awww...























love you stupid idiot hahaha, thanks for everything and sorry for everything too i enjoyed myself sooooooooooo much!

well overall it's more of a shopping and eating trip

LOTS of shopping and LOTS LOTS LOTS of eating, a wonder people still recognise me


but you know what they say, good things always comes to an end.

good bye cool breeze hello humidity

& just when i felt a tinge of happiness my baby have to leave me

yeah my wallet. i'm not over reacting okay! :(

sorry dear andrea to see me crying and stuff but i can't thank you enough for spending time with me and treating me cheeros woo i miss cheeros (some long crispy flour thing) right now

Singapore got cheeros not ah?

No comments: