Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Diabetes

I'm 100% sure i've got Diabetes.


no, once again this is not over reaction.


i came across an article in a magazine i was reading on board


there's this column with a headline that says "i need to pee... again!" so i read on...
most of the people who often hang out with me will know that i go to the washroom like 5 times or more in an outing and i would bring a water bottle along and drink like gallons of water at one shot. i literally couldn't live without drowning myself with water. people mistook it as being healthy and the reason why i've got "nice" complexion, little did all of you know... that i may be DIABETIC................... and NYP lecture mates who may not know me at first somehow already know me for being the pee girl who goes out of the lecture hall very very often because of a loose bladder.


here's what youde found for me online





grabbed from http://www.diabetessymptomsonline.com/symptoms.htm

all the symptoms i possess and practice, but the 6th one is always there so i'm not sure if it's due to diabetes... blurry vision too, some might notice i complain i can't see stuff clearly even though i'm wearing specs/contact lenses but initially i just thought it might be because my degree increased...

plus my room's infested with an awful lot of ants recently...

and it's no surprise actually 'cos i love sweeeeeeeeeet stuff. caramel pop corn woo chocolate wooo everything else sweet woooooooooooo

gonna die soon woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and i can't stop my craving for sweet stuff!


sigh. the first thing i'll do when i head back to singapore is to get a check done.

will you come visit me if i'm in a hospital bed ready to amputate my fat legs? =( (maybe then i'll realise my dream about being less that 40 kg)

No comments: