Friday, March 20, 2009

still urgent



first off i would like to clarify something, the "rejoice" message i wrote in one of my previous few posts's just a figure of speech, it's general; not aiming to any individual or particular group of people. no, i'm not regretting what i wrote thus this clarification but, it's seriously, just a figure of speech. i never meant it that way, i know i'm known for my sarcasm and although yes i admit all the negative thoughts were entering my mind and there's no way i could block them out (since when i think positively) but in no way under any circumstances would i hurt anyone of you (if i got the ability to do so) i hope you guys understand... (though i'm not sure if anybody knows what the cheese i'm babbling about)

anyways regarding me selling

COLDPLAY'S VIVA LA VIDA,

23rd march (this monday) 8pm

@ Singapore indoor stadium,

price is $191(3 for delivery) ,

is because i wanted to go, and i found a partner to accompany me, so i got the tickets online. but i've no news from the person til' now. naturally i'll feel pissed la. the tiks are not cheap, so if you don't have enough money you can say so in the first place, and not go all MIA, making me in such a difficult position, not selling the ticket earlier on and waiting up til now which is just a few days away to expect some one to buy the ticket from me. i know you want to accompany me and all but i guess not anymore, resulting in making me waste that ticket... i don't mind going alone but the thought of wasting that sum of money...


have a heart my fellow readers, and accompany ah fang here to COLDPLAY'S concert! $191! cheaper also can


anyways monday, went out for dinner with mer ad ahdeik and caught Marley and Me after that.

























gonna go to school later on around 3pm with mer to get my withdrawal form signed by a total of 4 people. 0810people, anyone of you happen to have our personal mentor's contact? or name? please urgent :(

No comments: