Saturday, February 28, 2009

Foreign Emotions




a post as promised.






brandon



barbie pink





Wednesday while we were on the way to my uncle's birthday dinner at the restaurant at Orchard Mandarin (The same one we had dinner on Tzap Go), one of God's magnificent creations (among infinite amount of others) was formed to brighten up every body's day.




my uncle, celebrating his 90th birthday.























now it's all clear where i got my funny-face-making-skills from


























































best photo ever





was taking a photo of big bro and Dawn when this little rascal tried to be funny













Friday- after a somewhat long painful drag, i got to meet my darlin', which is definitely a smile-planting day












caught Slumdog Millionaire(my hometown show from Mumbai) . i'm sure joey, yg and the rest are silently laughing in triumph now


towards the end of the movie, as the credits rolled, there were scenes where the male lead and the female lead were dancing some bollywood dance at the train station, with multiple rows of people of the same ethnic group dancing in the background





mer: he won the million dollars to pay all these people to dance with him ah


HAHA w-t-f la you






my second birthday card which i received yesterday from my beloved. i was laughing like mad in an inappropriate hour in my room by myself when i opened the envelope.


WHAT YOU MEAN I'M NOT NORMAL?


hahaha









this made me cry like mad as well, in an inappropriate hour in my room by myself.


i realised how blessed i am with a wonderful friend like her, although we went our separate ways (different school i mean, haha so drama) , we still meet each other, sometimes not that often but we know deep inside we're caring for one another, (at least she's trying to tell me 'cos im the sensitive one haha) she's the only one who accepts me for who i am, so for that i'm very thankful. and although i'm older than her (by 3 months and one day) she will be the one who guides me and define wrong and right, and will always give in to me, like how an elder sibling would do to his/her younger sibling... she'll be the only one that i'll really open myself to and feel very comfortable with. although sometimes she may not show or express what she thinks but now i know, that she's always caring for me, even if we seldom contact (she bloody doesn't use her msn 'cos she claims it's very laggy). she'll be the one who stops to wonder what my future boyfriend will be like, and definitely be the one who predicts how he'll look like (i hope your prediction's true HAHA) she'll also be the one to mention that her best friend's birthday is coming and feeling excited too, in her own private space. and of course i truly understand you may not have all the time in the world to accompany me 'cos you have your honey, but still keep like at least one day per week for me la, (one week 7 days 6 days for him 1 day for me okay, no rest for you) jokes aside, thanks for everything, and always listening when i have things to whine and complain, i love you :)



i'm currently in love with MGMT's electric feel. it has a very concentrated retro feel to it (although it's somehow a new song)

irrelevant or not, the video is one of the best music videos that i've come across
and funny as it may seem, this is how i pictured heaven would be like
plus, andrew (the one in the rainbow vest) is super hot









shock me like an electric eel

No comments: