Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lost



yes have to sacrifice my fat ugly ez-link card face for all to see!

anyone who have seen my ez-link or you know someone who is looking for a girl in a funny looking picture of an ez-link card, please kindly inform me.

the picture of the card has very low quality and my fringe of the picture looks as if it is scratched. yeah it is real important that i find get it back asap 'cos

1) it's very troublesome to create a new one

2) i don't wish to have my fugly looking face passed around in school

or anyone knows whether there's a lost and found corner in NYP?

man i hate it when i lose things like this, freaking troublesome!


and if you really do have it with you or you know anything about it, kindly inform me through the tagbox or msn but not like this example below:


thanks alot for your co-operation

No comments: