Sunday, February 3, 2008

spring cleaning


hello! worked yesterday. it was my 3rd day. i could say i'm already adapting to the environment and could handle my tasks. although i still can't carry 2 jugs of water at the same time (no strength), familiarize with table numbers, handle customers, but ok la. haha. and the people there keep asking me if im singaporean. YOU MEAN I LOOK LIKE IM FROM CHINA? although it's not a bad thing la. and i love my colleagues la so friendly, especially elizabeth ! oh i like her! haha

so i intend to do some spring cleaning, but i have not started. spring clean my room, my stupid thoughts, nasty memories and all. new year coming right? all bad must go. gogogogogogogogo.
and look at the current state of my room, although most of you already been to my house and see my nasty habitat.





horrible.cannot blame me. messy mind=messy room=messy life.
when i have the time i'll pack it. yeah, if i have the time.



PINK LAPTOP. although kinda early to buy for poly but who cares. woo
tomorrow will be working again! and after that would be meeting carol, ber and man to don't know where! haha. and tues will be collecting my baby. i hope it's fine. if those nasty aunties do any harm. I'LL MAKE A SCENE.

No comments: