Friday, February 22, 2008

it never rains, it pours

yes, you all should know by now that i'm posted to NYP's multimedia and infocomm technology, was my first choice because the points was just nice (22) but hell did i know, the damn points dropped very drastically to a 26 points this year. this sort of made me lose confidence and interest to the course, it seems like nobody likes to be in that course. and i found out evonne(dajieda) is in the same course erm don't ask me if it's a good or bad thing. haha

many classmates were posted to NYP, as lian qouted, it's machiam a "mini 4D" there, haha.

i've been pissed by something recently, but don't ask me what.

okay so work is okay and stuff, finally given the chance to take orders, yay... got to meet many funny customers, got twits, got ahbengs, got ang mo, got snobs, all kinds la.

i've many funny happenings during work, like there's this one time mario, took out his mini notebook from his pocket and flipped to a page, then showed me accross the restaurant, first letter "U" then he flipped, "R" flipped again, "HOT" i couldn't stop laughing la, first time see this type of funny character, so fun, but apparently he's been showing that lil notebook to almost every female waitress? haha hillarious man.

ohoh and there's this aunty today, while we were opening the restraunt, she came up to me and asked me how to go to NTUC, after directing her with the help of eli and lorraine, she still seemed unsure of how to get there, so i volunteered to bring her, since i finished my task. then she patted my back and said, "wa, girl so good ah, i wish you good luck in your finding a good husband okay, you not married right?" WTF my face so chao lao?! *starts throwing objects across room*and she continued with "not bad what, pretty leh, haha come girl give aunty 4 digit numbers i go buy, if strike i give you some" okay didn't see that coming as well.. i just laughed and smiled politely then went back to the restraunt.

oh and on wednesday right after work, i had a date with two hot babes at nyny.



lorraine, still can't get over how pretty she is





eli with her "i want food. now."
and many of my friends commented how pretty she is la, she is okay got those ang mo look, but she kuku keep denying, sigh
if only i got looks like all my friends

MARIO this freaking funny guy here took my camera to camwhore when i asked him to help us take a picture, and there's this scene when lorraine asked him to pass us some serviettes, he came back to us, placed a big bulk of un-opened package of serviettes on our table and said "here's the serviettes you want, ma'm". really oughta kick his ass


just look at him la!

hah, and on thursday i had a day off, went to watch juno with weijie at j8, kinda enjoyed the movie, but i was of no mood so went home right after the show. intended to attend a dear friend's grandma's wake.. but my parents said it's still the new year season, it's inauspicious to attend such things, blabla. superstions, bahh like any other downfall or badluck is going to affect my damn bloody life now.

and guess what? i went home, walked pass the fish pond, wanted to slot my hp into my damned pockets and oh yes due to my carlessness i did merely rubbed my hp against my skirt and PLOP, dropped my hp, and i stood there, watching it sink down the slimy algae-filled pond.. until i heard my father shouting i went and grab on a giant net and fished it out. and now my phone have problems reacting. sad, so very very sad.

so that night was the last night of CNY so my mom decided that the three of us (my parents and i) went out for dinner. we went to amk's jack place.

and guessed who i saw there dining at the restraunt as well?

mrs chan mui khim!

*starts yodelling*

aka 6b form teacher aka chicken giver

i know you 6b peeps must have missed her alot right, we have not seen her for four years, and i managed to talk to her, she can't recognise me, but she remembers me after i mentioned my name

woo. of course la i her chicken's foster mother leh.

hah and after our meal we went to NTUC to buy my rollerblades and a few sets of fbts, hopefully a form of motivation for me to exercise. yeahh.

oh and guess what peeps. tmr is supposedly the "one year 4 months" or torture and heartbreaks oh and coincidentally the 6th week of not seeing eachother *starts yodelling again, but higher pitch*


i'm so lost right now, no not because of that guy-whore, but many little downfalls accumulated to one, so please, somebody either you choke me to death now or burn me alive, your choice.

No comments: