Wednesday, December 26, 2007

mind-control

yes timecheck 9.20am. guess what? did not sleep. tried to. couldn't. dearest cousin bombed me. said would not be able to go gym anymore due to 10 minutes black out upon seeing her leg bleeding (WTF?) oh well, as if my life ain't sucky enough.

"'tis the season to be jolly"

may i kindly be informed which doofus created this belief?

i don't see me being jolly, genius.

anyhoo.

xmas ain't all about giving nor about receiving.

theft cases are everywhere. especially during these so called "festive" seasons at crowded shopping areas.

as a matter of goddamn fact, there's a theftcase that occured right at my very own house!

yeah, gasp as loudy as you can, fools

thanks to the aid of my swift hands and hasty movements,
and by using the newly-bought hugeass bulky camera which is on sale
($199, 8.1 megapixels, maisiaosiao)

i managed to catch this theif in action.




think you steal our lime can run away with it ah?

No comments: